Your support of the Baylor "B" Association through your active membership enables us to better serve our family of letterwinners, as well as continue providing a wide range of membership benefits and first-class facilities. Please see membership levels and benefits below.
All membership levels include the following benefits:
• Discounted season tickets to any home sporting event during the regular season
• Invitations to all official letterwinners events
• Opportunity to stay involved with your respective sports programs
• Social and networking opportunities
• Eligibility to nominate candidates for the Hall of Fame and Wall of Honor
• Voting privileges at annual membership meeting
• Access to purchase Baylor “B” Association apparel
• Team Reunions
• Scholarship assistance to student-athletes through the “B” Association Endowed Scholarship Fund
First year of membership is free (Graduation Year 2022-23)
Includes: Entry to the Letterwinners Tailgate & Lounge at home football games for the member plus one (1) guest.
Members who wish to support the association but are unable to partake in all the membership benefits.
Includes: Counted as an active member on our membership roster, membership is 100% tax deductible.
Includes: Four (4) people entry to the Letterwinners Tailgate. Halfpriced dues available for out-of-state members, as well as members over 70 years of age, and 2021-22 graduates.
Includes: Four (4) people entry to the Letterwinners Tailgate and Letterwinners Lounge. Half-priced dues available for out-of-state members, as well as members over 70 years of age and 2021-22 graduates.
Includes: Premium Membership benefits apply for the life of the letterwinner.
Half-priced rates available for out-of- state members, as well as members over 70 years of age.
Includes: Lifetime Membership benefits, as well as prominent name recognition in the Letterwinners Lounge. Membership is payable in full now or payable over five (5) years. Current Bear 100 Members who wish to continue their support beyond five years may elect to become a Perpetual Bear 100 Member by continuing to make annual contributions ($1,000) ongoing which are 100% tax-deductible.